Dual Battery Pack for Vigil II, 2+ & Cuatro
- The battery pack is composed of 2 Tadiran lithium AA cells located in the lower half of the main box.
- The battery pack works at a temperature range between -13°F and +158°F or 25°C and +70°C.
- The battery’s life span is min 5 years or 2000 jumps.
- The primary Lithium battery pack need to be replaced at latest 10 years from Vigil DOM for the vigil made before October 2018 and at latest 12 years after Vigil DOM for the Vigils made from October 2018.
- Positive connector locking system (Patent N°2002/0573) only Vigil II.
- NATO Stock Number: (NSN) 6130-13-119-7106
- Retail price without taxes and shipping: 95,-€ (since January 2017).
- See also the new RMA return procedure on the following page: Servicing
The HLC Element
- HLC for Hybrid Layer Capacitor giving a high pulse current when needed. (Patented technology).
- This HLC combined with a primary lithium battery has an operational lifetime of maximum 20 years and does not need to be replaced.
- The HLC technology supplies the high peak current necessary for the cutter to activate and the cutter cut the loop instantaneously (in less than 2 milliseconds).
Vigil I Power Pack
- No longer available since January 2017. See detail here: Update to ADV 01-2017 for Vigil I owners only (April 2018).