- The battery pack is composed of 2 Tadiran lithium AA cells located in the lower half of the case.
- The battery pack works at a temperature range between -13°F and +158°F or -25°C and +70°C.
- The battery’s life span is ±5 years or min 2000 jumps and must be replaced after 10 years.
- Positive connector locking system (Patent N°2002/0573) only Vigil II.
- NATO Stock Number: (NSN) 6130-13-119-7106
- Retail price without taxes and shipping: 95,-€ (since January 2017). See detail here: PRODUCT ADV 01-2017
- See also the new RMA procedure on the following page: Servicing
Pulses Plus Element
- The “Pulses Plus” technology supplies the high peak current necessary for the cutter to activate and cut the loop instantaneously (in less than 2 milliseconds).
- HLC for high pulse current Patented technology
- This Pulses Plus element in power pack has an operational lifetime of 20 years and does not need to be replaced.
Vigil I Power Pack
- No longer available since January 2017. See detail here: Update to ADV 01-2017 for Vigil I owners only (April 2018).
LONGER BATTERY LIFE SPAN
- As mentioned in the manual, we have estimated a battery life span of 4 years or 700 jumps for the Vigil I and 5 years or 2000 jumps for Vigil II.
- Now after more than 13 years of experience in the field, we are able to confirm that the battery life span is higher than expected.
- It will last for at least 1.500 jumps or minimum 5 years. No need to change the battery as long as the message “Bat Low” or “Bat Rpl” does not appear on screen. See also latest information below.
- Pdf documents: PRODUCT ADV 01-2017 + Update to ADV 01-2017 for Vigil I owners only (April 2018)